PROGRAMS: CLASSES AND COMMUNITY TO EMPOWER LEADERS
We offer leadership development classes and a peer community for seasoned leaders and those in line for these positions. These programs provide professional development with a focus on leadership and organizational transformation. Participants leverage our experience to gain a competitive advantage.
We empower participants with a working knowledge of fundamental principles, a flexible framework, and actionable strategies to put learning into practice. In addition to a comprehensive curriculum, our programs provide a learning community of peers from diverse companies and industries. Leaders are challenged to grow in knowledge and practice. They complete the program with an increased level of confidence to lead teams through change.
Leaders who benefit from our programs:
- Enterprise leaders seeking strategy creation, organizational alignment, and cohesive teamwork
- Senior leaders focused on leadership development and succession planning
- Leaders who desire to learn and network in an environment of one’s peers across industries
- Individuals and teams looking to significantly increase their leadership capacity
- Executives who want to learn about The Feld Group Institute Transformation Framework
TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
The TLD program delivers an accelerated learning path that empowers leaders with a proven framework, leadership principles, and the essential skills to position their enterprise for long-term competitiveness and sustainable growth.
April 8 – 12, 2019MODULE 2:
June 3 – 7, 2019
September 9 – 13, 2019
October 21 – 25, 2019
OPERATIONALIZING ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
The EA class delves into the enterprise architecture required to support accelerated modernization and change. Leaders learn to put in motion the required organization, funding, and operating model structures to enable and govern enterprise architecture design and principles.
TO DRIVE BUSINESS
We help companies thrive in the largest and most competitive industries in the world.